[Freeswitch-users] Cepstral and RSS feeds

HarryK switchserver at gmail.com
Fri Mar 20 13:14:02 PDT 2009

Yes that page was perfect, ty.

(Cepstral 5.1)
One thing. Is there a way to set the default voice used? I have 2 voices
installed and it goes to the first one by default. It also refers to this
voice as "David" even  though its Allison. I'd like it to always use the
second voice for RSS. There is nothing in the configs, I figured maybe it
was yet to be documented.

I hope Cepstral is more stable in the future, I havent used it much so
noticed no problems yet.

Thanks again