[Freeswitch-users] Problem dialing out via E1

Mark Tabron Mark.Tabron at rnid-typetalk.org.uk
Fri Mar 20 09:09:00 PDT 2009

Installed libpri but I'm stuck on what entries to put in
openzap.conf.xml, here's how I have the span setup at the moment:

<libpri_spans>
       <param name="node" value="cpe"/>
       <param name="switch" value="Q931"/>
       <param name="dialplan" value="XML"/>
       <param name="context" value="default"/>
   </libpri_spans>

Node and Switch type aren't documented for libpri from what I can tell -
I know the former is either CPE or NET, though, I'm unsure what other
values can be used for switch type.