[Freeswitch-users] Skypiax and no-audio (NAT) issue

HarryK switchserver at gmail.com
Thu Mar 19 19:53:29 PDT 2009

Ok I got Skypiax working just fine but there is no audio either way when I
say call into a conf using the Skype username.

I had this no audio problem with NAT when I first setup FreeSWITCH and
solved it by using "Scenario 2" from this wiki page...

http://wiki.freeswitch.org/wiki/General_NAT_example_scenarios

Now I'm stumped because I THINK I have to traverse NAT once again but not
seeing anyway to tell Skypiax that it must use the "doublenat" profile! If
thats even close to the solution I'm not sure. The call is ending up in the
proper conf, just no audio. I've confirmed this.

Does someone have any experience with what I'm dealing with?

Thanks