[Freeswitch-users] Feedback on Freeswitch for Windows?

Gilles codecomplete at free.fr
Thu Mar 19 15:45:07 PDT 2009

(sorry for the broken thread: I don't know how to avoid this when
answering through the digest version of the mailing list)

Michael Jerris > You could use Netborder Express with it.

Thanks for the tip. I didn't know this device. I'm not sure I
understand the difference between this PCI card and other Sangoma PCI
cards that offer an FXO port, though :-/

mercutioviz > Is there a compelling reason to use a Windows machine?

Yes. I'd like to offer a really cheap solution for those customers
who don't mind using their workstation as Freeswitch IVR server, so I
can just provide a Linksys VoIP gateway and the software for Windows,
and they're ready to go. I'll go ahead and play with the Windows port
of Freeswitch, and see how it goes.

Thank you.