[Freeswitch-users] Problem dialing out via E1

Mark Tabron Mark.Tabron at rnid-typetalk.org.uk
Thu Mar 19 02:08:28 PDT 2009

So the second issue is possibly known - really could do with a fix or a
workaround for this as we plan to use E1's for all incoming traffic.

Can anyone shed light on the first problem (extension rings for a
fraction of a second then hangs up) I mentioned below, or is that
possibly part of the same issue?