[Freeswitch-users] Issue relating mod_nibblebill

Darren Schreiber d at d-man.org
Wed Mar 18 20:27:52 PDT 2009

Is this issue still open? I just noticed this.

The error you are receiving indicates UnixODBC is installed, but not
configured properly (most likely anyway). The UnixODBC drivers are kind of a
pain to setup on some systems, especially CentOS, but this article may help
you get it working -
http://webaj.com/how-setup-mysql-dsn-datasbase-source-centos-myodbc-and-unix
odbc-command-line.htm. I strongly recommend making sure the test commands
they list work before trying to get UnixODBC working within FreeSWITCH.

Also, it looks like you may have failed to copy the sample mod_nibblebill
XML config file to /usr/local/freeswitch/conf/autoload_configs/ . You may
want to give that a try. Within that file is the name of the ODBC driver
being referenced  - make sure that driver exists (see link above).

- Darren