[Freeswitch-users] Is mod vmd working?

Nik Middleton nik.middleton at noblesolutions.co.uk
Wed Mar 18 16:22:14 PDT 2009

Hmm,

Well We're connected direct to E1's and it doesn't work reliably here.
That said, DTMF detect does recognise the beeps most of the time.
Perhaps there's a regional variation.  I wonder if it's country
specific.  The code looks logical.  When I get some time I'll have a
look at it and see how it can be improved.

The concept is great and is much better that sniffing out human voice as
that's prone to false positives.  Much better to assume human and
machine.  Nothing worse than a silent call.

Regards,