[Freeswitch-users] Problem dialing out via E1

MarkTab Mark.Tabron at rnid-typetalk.org.uk
Wed Mar 18 08:52:14 PDT 2009

We're a couple more steps forward from yesterday. Turned out some of my regex
was incorrect, plus example #9 in the Freeswitch Dialplan Wiki has an extra
space before one of the closing brackets in the default.xml example. After
staring at the screen all day it's funny how you miss these things!

Situation now is I can get the call into FS but, it rings the extension for
a fraction of a second then the call drops. Here's the contents of the
public and default dialplans I'm using (as per example in the wiki) and the
debug -  http://pastebin.freeswitch.org/7819
http://pastebin.freeswitch.org/7819

I'm also seeing another issue when placing subsequent inbound calls, they
bounce if hitting the same channel the first call came in to (typically
/1:1). Again, grabbed a debug of this -  http://pastebin.freeswitch.org/7818
http://pastebin.freeswitch.org/7818

Getting there (slowly)

Mark.