[Freeswitch-users] Feedback on Freeswitch for Windows?

Gilles codecomplete at free.fr
Tue Mar 17 02:20:50 PDT 2009

Hello

For single-host settings, getting customers to buy a separate server
just to run Freeswitch is overkill, so I'm thinking about selling
just the IVR application to run on Windows. Unless a PCI card is
available, the FXO connection will be provided by Sangoma's USB device.

I'd like some feedback on running Freeswitch on XP and Vista: Is it
ready for production use? Does it require beefy hardware?

Thank you for any hint.