[Freeswitch-users] Problem with shortened local extensions

Peter P GMX Prometheus001 at gmx.net
Tue Mar 17 04:27:25 PDT 2009

I also had problems with not reaching local extensions some time. I
solved it by adding:
      <param name="dial-string"
value="{presence_id=${dialed_user}@${dialed_domain},transfer_fallback_extension=${dialed_user}}${sofia_contact(${dialed_domain}/${dialed_user}@${dialed_domain})}"/>
    </params>
to /usr/local/freeswitch/conf/directory/default.xml

Best regards
Peter