[Freeswitch-users] Start FreeSWITCH without any SQL but at the same time have all info available on realtime/runtime

Diego Viola diego.viola at gmail.com
Fri Mar 13 04:12:17 PDT 2009

Erhm, this is what I wanted to say.

--

I think FreeSWITCH should leave that SQLite option as optional, I
think it would be nicer if FS doesn't depend on any SQL at all, if you
do a show channels right now with -nosql, this is what you will see:

freeswitch at internal> show channels
-ERR SQL DISABLED NO CHANNEL DATA AVAILABLE!

freeswitch at internal>

I think it would be nice if FS can show you the information on real
time, and on run time, without any SQL at all, and leave UnixODBC &
SQLite as optional options, I also think this will improve
performance.