[Freeswitch-users] RPC and web admin panel for conference?

Ken Rice krice at suspicious.org
Thu Mar 12 12:20:21 PDT 2009

Its a 2 part solution

Part 1 is PHP + AMF-PHP + ESL

AMF-PHP is a class for PHP to do the Flash/Flex Serialized Binary Data
format for communication to the back end

ESL is FS's Event Socket Library that has been wrapped for use in FreeSwitch

The Flex Client requires at least Flash 9 runtime to run...

To compile it, you'll need either the Flex IDE, the Eclipse Flex plugin
(both from adobe) or the opensource flex compiler

In its current form its not meant to be a 'user facing' controller, but it
can be used as a starting point. I have tried to be generic as possible
about what I am implementing.