[Freeswitch-users] FreeSWITCH forum community opened today!

Harry FSwitch switchserver at gmail.com
Thu Mar 12 11:55:10 PDT 2009

Greetings,

Last week I submitted this post to the mailing list...

http://www.nabble.com/Please-end-the-torment-td22352222.html

I received a mixed response to say the least, no one however emailed me
saying they wanted to be involved or would contribute hosting resources. I
figured eh screw-it, and went ahead and created the forums anyway and opened
them today!

http://freeswitch411.info

I went on IRC to let folks know its available and after a few jabs from the
crowd Anthony said:
"#freeswitch 2009-03-12 10:47:04 [anthm] harr, if you maintain it you are
welcome to have it"

If it takes off and provides a friendly, helpful entryway for new FreeSWITCH
users then I will be happy, if it flops I'll be said. But I will maintain it
and do what I can to help FreeSWITCH grow. This is the only time I'll
overtly mention it on this list, I'll have the link in my signature and
thats about it. :)

Thanks for your attention

--
Harry