[Freeswitch-users] Problem with "continue" in extension.

mszlazak at aol.com mszlazak at aol.com
Wed Mar 11 10:42:29 PDT 2009

 Mike, no luck with that either.

I still need to see this through but another related approach will be needed later so I'll ask now.

Does FreeSwitch have some script or something to set up an "auto dialer." Basically, I want to be able the store some caller info then have FS automatically check to see if a "reminder" calls need to be sent out.

Thanks.?