[Freeswitch-users] Rewriting Remote Party ID

rod kawarod at laposte.net
Tue Mar 10 05:13:18 PDT 2009

Yes I know, it's deprecated but many peers still rely on this and
P-Asserted-ID is not widely spread (my own experience).
moreover if we could strip the RPID, we could write a new one, but It
could be very convenient to get access to the fields in this header for
manipulation.

thanks for supporting this request :p