[Freeswitch-users] Problem with a second incoming call to the same skype user name

rdmitry rdmitry0911 at yandex.ru
Mon Mar 9 12:37:06 PDT 2009

Hi Giovanni,

Finally I was able to manage the problem. It was my fault. I didn't
realized, that the value of the "name" parameter in this line: <interface
id="X" name="skypiaxX"> should strictly correspond to skype name you
regester in startskype.sh script. It can not be arbitrary chosen, as I
thought before. After I fixed that, everything works fine.
I think you can put this point into skypiax page of freeswitch wiki.

Best Regards, Dmitry