[Freeswitch-users] Problem with a second incoming call to the same skype user name

dujinfang dujinfang at gmail.com
Sun Mar 8 07:00:23 PDT 2009

I only use skypiax do outbound calls by using the ANY interface, and
it works pretty well. It will be really cool if multi channels can
call in to a single account. However, AFAIK, the skype client on my
computer, if the second call come in the first channel will change to
"hold". It does can accept other incoming calls, but only one channel
can be active. I haven't play it into deep and not sure if one skype
instance can transfer to another account or another instance on busy.