[Freeswitch-users] Getting a sip trace on the console

Jason White jason at jasonjgw.net
Sat Mar 7 15:56:49 PST 2009

Nik Middleton <nik.middleton at noblesolutions.co.uk> wrote:
> I'm trying to debug some SIP messaging issues.  Is there a way of doing
> the Asterisk equivalent of SIP Debug so I can see what's being sent?

http://wiki.freeswitch.org/wiki/Sofia#Debugging_SOFIA_SIP

You can also use the sofia loglevel command from fs_cli, e.g.,
sofia loglevel 9
which will give you everything but a SIP trace.

For the SIP trace, you'll need to set the environment variables as documented
on the above page, or turn on tracing in the SIP profile configuration.