[Freeswitch-users] Please end the torment

Michael Collins msc at freeswitch.org
Fri Mar 6 08:12:37 PST 2009

> Did anybody notice my email from yesterday that shows how there already is a
> forum on voip-info that is linked to our homepage and nobody uses it?
>
> We can't take this poll until we have a list of volunteers who would manage
> any new
> online resources.

Let's "end the torment of this thread" by giving an official request
for the community:
All of those who are willing and able to moderate a forum please stand
up, go log in to voip-info.org and see what needs to be done to make
it a usable forum. If you are willing to commit to managing the forum
please email me at msc at freeswitch.org. There will *NOT* be a forum if
we don't get at least one motivated community volunteer to take care
of it.

Thanks,
MC