[Freeswitch-users] Please end the torment

Brian West brian at freeswitch.org
Thu Mar 5 09:37:36 PST 2009

Well you can always shoot an email to the mailing list... or wait for
someone that can answer it.. which reminds me we really need people to
volunteer to help out on the IRC channel so we have skilled people
able to answer questions 24/7, I personally cover 12-16 hours a day
most of the time.  Even weekends!  I was even up at 4am today and
answered a few.

/b