[Freeswitch-users] Sangoma USB FXO U100 + Asus notebook?

Gopal krishnan gopal2krishnan at gmail.com
Mon Mar 2 01:42:19 PST 2009

Hi Fred,
   Yes you can use Sangoma USB FXO with your laptop. You need to install
openzap for this. But for testing you can use this driver. Still there is
some issue with Openzap with FS as for as I used. while installing Sangoma
USB FXO device you need to use beta drivers.

On Sun, Mar 1, 2009 at 11:50 PM, Fred <codecomplete at free.fr> wrote:

> Hello
>
> As an easy way to show a Freeswitch server to prospects, I'm thinking
> of buying an Asus notebook along with a Sangom USB FXO gateway.
>
> www.telephonydepot.com/Catalog/Sangoma/Sangoma-USB-FXO-U100-2-Port
>
> If someone's been using those two thingies, I'm curious to know if
> they happily run Freeswitch, or if I should look for some other hardware?
>
> Thank you.

Thank you  with regards,
Gopal,
PeopleTech Systems Private Limited