[Freeswitch-users] ANNOUNCEMENT: FreeSWITCH 1.0.4pre9

Raffaele P. Guidi raffaele.p.guidi at gmail.com
Tue Jun 30 04:46:34 PDT 2009

Hi, I would like to give a try to this and all other "pre" releases but
being tied to windows platforms (and not having a C compiler available) I
would need an MSI installer. Is there a way to add a windows build to the
(pre)release process (without doubling your work, of course ;)? I think one
of the selling points of FreeSWITCH is the ability to seamlessly run on
windows - something that asterisk cannot even dream of, and that yate
promises but fails to completely fulfill.
Regards,
    Raffaele