[Freeswitch-users] how to build on MAC using /opt/local/include/tiffio.h

seven dujinfang at gmail.com
Mon Jun 29 20:08:40 PDT 2009

Hi,

I'm on the latest svn 14041, and I have tiff installed with "port
install tiff", how can I tell FS to find libtiff at /opt/local/include?

on Linux the package should be libtiff-dev of libtiff-devel, but I
think tiff is the equivalent on Mac.

previous versions build ok on my Mac, possible to include the libtiff
in trunk like other libs?

checking tiffio.h usability... no
checking tiffio.h presence... no
checking for tiffio.h... no
checking pthread.h usability... yes
checking pthread.h presence... yes
checking for pthread.h... yes
checking X11/X.h usability... yes
checking X11/X.h presence... yes
checking for X11/X.h... yes
checking for libxml/xmlmemory.h... checking libxml/xmlmemory.h
usability... yes
checking libxml/xmlmemory.h presence... yes
checking for libxml/xmlmemory.h... yes
checking libxml/parser.h usability... yes
checking libxml/parser.h presence... yes
checking for libxml/parser.h... yes
checking libxml/xinclude.h usability... yes
checking libxml/xinclude.h presence... yes
checking for libxml/xinclude.h... yes
checking FL/Fl.H usability... no
checking FL/Fl.H presence... no
checking for FL/Fl.H... no
checking FL/Fl_Overlay_Window.H usability... no
checking FL/Fl_Overlay_Window.H presence... no
checking for FL/Fl_Overlay_Window.H... no
checking FL/Fl_Light_Button.H usability... no
checking FL/Fl_Light_Button.H presence... no
checking for FL/Fl_Light_Button.H... no
checking FL/fl_draw.H usability... no
checking FL/fl_draw.H presence... no
checking for FL/fl_draw.H... no
checking FL/Fl_Cartesian.H usability... no
checking FL/Fl_Cartesian.H presence... no
checking for FL/Fl_Cartesian.H... no
checking FL/Fl_Audio_Meter.H usability... no
checking FL/Fl_Audio_Meter.H presence... no
checking for FL/Fl_Audio_Meter.H... no
checking for cos in -lm... yes
checking for library containing sinf... none required
checking for library containing cosf... none required
checking for library containing tanf... none required
checking for library containing asinf... none required
checking for library containing acosf... none required
checking for library containing atanf... none required
checking for library containing atan2f... none required
checking for library containing ceilf... none required
checking for library containing floorf... none required
checking for library containing powf... none required
checking for library containing expf... none required
checking for library containing logf... none required
checking for library containing log10f... none required
checking for TIFFOpen in -ltiff... no
configure: error: "Can't build without libtiff (does your system
require a libtiff-devel package?)"
configure: error: ./configure.gnu failed for libs/spandsp