[Freeswitch-users] Anybody tried Nokia E71 (symbian S60 3rd) with Pjsip and TLS/SRTP?

chschaef Chr.Schaefers at gmx.de
Mon Jun 29 11:36:16 PDT 2009

Brian West-3 wrote:

>>You MUST use TLS btw for SRTP to work.  I'm working right now to
>> interop with my E63
>>/b

I have configured TLS & SRTP on the Nokia E71 (and E51).
That works fine to make encrypted calls. :-)
When making a call to the Nokia, it does not respond on port 5061.
On port 5060, it responds but only with UDP packets.
Looking into the Nokia developer forum, I have found info from 2007, that
the TLS listener is not yet implemented  - but I could not get any
confirmation by Nokia if that is still valid.

So I appreciate that you get back to me if you can make the E63 calling
securely in both directions.

regards, chschaef