[Freeswitch-users] CTI

szentesik sz.krisz at freemail.hu
Mon Jun 29 11:25:27 PDT 2009

The FS side CSTA "server" (mod_csta_socket) works as a loadable module
exactly as you described, practically adding native CSTA support to it.
(I test it only on Windows yet, but the code was made to let it build on any
FS platform if someone put some effort into writing the makefiles etc.)

Krisztian