[Freeswitch-users] CTI

szentesik sz.krisz at freemail.hu
Sun Jun 28 18:36:46 PDT 2009

Maxim Tsvetov wrote:

> Hello!
>
> We are seeking possibilities to use CTI features with Freeswitch.
>
> This features are:
> - click-to-dial
> - call popup
> - answer call,hangup
> - call transfer
>

> Does Freeswitch support any cti standarts (SIP CTI aka TR/87, TAPI,
> CSTA..)
> or there is already written module or third-party software?

Currently working on some CSTA support (http://cstainside.sourceforge.net/).
The MakeCall, DeliveredEvent, ClearConnection,
TransferCall/SingleStepTransfer things required for the features above are
on the list, the AnswerCall implementation is open (I'm not sure whether the
FreeSWITCH is able to answer calls for any of the SIP clients available).