[Freeswitch-users] FreeSwitch at backend

Jingwei Yang jingwei.yang at gmail.com
Wed Jun 24 19:52:50 PDT 2009

Hi Folks,

I understand freeSwitch is supporting a couple of languages for call
controls like Lua, Javascript, Perl, Java... However, after digging into the
detailed wiki pages, I found out the codes written in those languages can
only be executed via the freeswitch console. I was wondering whether it's
possible to run FreeSwitch at backend and have a piece of Java program
(outside the freeSwitch console) to invoke freeSwitch commands?

Thanks,
-Jingwei