[Freeswitch-users] Compiling freeswitch for Dragonfly BSD

Andrew Thompson andrew at hijacked.us
Tue Jun 23 20:19:51 PDT 2009

On Tue, Jun 23, 2009 at 09:15:30PM -0500, Vincent Stemen wrote:
> Ok.  I did this.
>
> Compilation still failed but there are significant improvements since
> the last time.
>
> Here is what I did and the results:

It looks like some the games that sofia plays with errno makes Dragonfly
unhappy. I also noticed that where the code checks for BSD-like systems
(*BSD and OSX) in libsofia-sip-ua/su/sofia-sip/su_errno.h, DragonFly is
omitted, so obviously one of the first steps would be to fix that (if
applicable).

If you disable mod_sofia in modules conf, do the rest of the default
modules build OK?

For the record, DragonFly and FreeBSD have rather seriously diverged at
this point, DragonFly forked from FreeBSD back in the 4.10 days or so
and has changed a *lot* of things since, so I don't think it's gonna be
quite as easy as you expected (but it's far from impossible either).

Andrew