[Freeswitch-users] Newbee: Need Help Thin Client Environment

murrah boswell otrcomm at isp-systems.net
Tue Jun 23 17:57:49 PDT 2009

> Curious - what kinds of SIP phones do the clients support? Have you decided
> what you'd be using?
> -MC

I am still experimenting! I have a zoiper 2.0 installed on one of my test clients. zoiper seems to work fine, so now I am attempting
to get the freeswitch/zoiper interface working. I will also try to get an ekiga working, but first the zoiper.

First I have to figure out how to get freeswitch operational and will be working on that tonight!

Regards,
Murrah Boswell