[Freeswitch-users] Help with Socket event again

Max Bridgewater max.bridgewater at gmail.com
Mon Jun 22 11:01:29 PDT 2009

It's nothing. There is no extension like that. Shouldn't this nonetheless be
caught by a regex such as the following?

field="destination_number" expression="^242.*"

The issue i have here is that it seems that the extensions aren't even
processed. Usually, the log would show the list of processed extensions,
each prefixed with the result "PASS", "FAIL".

Max.