[Freeswitch-users] Open source Java based inbound event socket library available

paul.degt at gmail.com paul.degt at gmail.com
Sat Jun 20 22:38:19 PDT 2009

I have Fortune 1000 clients myself, and frankly speaking in real world
they don't even care what type of license the free stuff has. Why?
Simple. Because 90% of the time these companies buy commercial support
and being a commercial customer it's very easy for them to get a
commercial version
of the software for a reasonable price. But the latter not happening
very often - most of the time they never publish their in-house software
since it's their competitive advantage -
and thus no reason to be concerned about license type.
As to "legal uncertainties" - frankly I don't know, my lawyer liked it,
knowing how complex the law can be I am sure any type of license free or
non-free can potentially bring legal issues - it's imperfect world.