[Freeswitch-users] high cpu utilization

Nik Middleton nik.middleton at noblesolutions.co.uk
Fri Jun 19 13:19:33 PDT 2009

You are indeed correct, it's the 64bit server that performs well, not
the 32bit PAE version.  I'm hoping that's the cause.  I need to dig
around and find out if it's possible to change the kernel remotely and
see it sorts the issue.  Ultimately I'll update it to 64 bit anyway, but
that's a 500 mile trek.

Regards,