[Freeswitch-users] Can it do it?

JuanMa juanma.v82 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 19 13:18:28 PDT 2009

I'm sorry, but like I said, I DONT WANT to do transcoding with FS(I
have another switch who is in charge of it, witch is from another
technology), I only want to negotiate the codecs in the way that I
want it. This only seams to work when bypass media or proxy media is
set to false. Due I need to use it as a SBC(session border controller)
or pseudo proxy (I already know that is not intend for it), I need to
negotiate the codecs in the FS. In the current thread I've already
explained what I'm trying to do. If you give me a tip I'm willing to
make the documentation richer.

Thanks
Regards

In my architecture the switch who is in charge of transcoding IS NOT a
FS.