[Freeswitch-users] Buy The FreeSWITCH Developers Dinner!

Michael Collins msc at freeswitch.org
Thu Jun 18 08:19:00 PDT 2009

Hello FreeSWITCHers out there! I have it on good authority that the
FreeSWITCH developers have all convened in an undisclosed location. Rumors
that they are plotting to take over the world are not yet confirmed but I
will keep you updated as information becomes available. :)

It would be great for all of us to show our support and appreciation to the
guys for all the hard work they've done. How many of us have had a question
answered on the IRC channel or here on the list by one of the guys? How many
of us use FreeSWITCH every day for work? If you've benefited from their hard
work then please give a little. If we can get everyone to hop on the paypal
link (on http://www.freeswitch.org) and donate $5 or $10 then we can easily
pay for a nice dinner for the guys.

Please hit the link and let me know (off list) when you've donated. Let's do
this, people!

-Michael