[Freeswitch-users] Controlling Conference Controls

j3flight at gmail.com j3flight at gmail.com
Wed Jun 17 17:51:13 PDT 2009

I haven't gone to the trouble (yet) of making this work, but I believe
you could use execute_application from the conference controls to do
just about anything with JavaScript...

Here's a wiki page I created after building a JavaScript IVR for a
conference server...
http://wiki.freeswitch.org/wiki/Examples_JavaScript_Conference_IVR

There are a couple functions in there for voicing user count, etc.  So,
I believe you could stick those in a script by themselves and call them
from execute_application.  Somehow, you would have to identify what user
is calling the script and what conference they're in.  (Once you're in
the javascript, you could check a "conference number" variable that you
set when the person entered the conference.  Or, you could parse the
output of "conference list" until you found that session's UUID.)

I don't know what else you're trying to do, but once you get one of them
working, the rest should follow a similar template.

Post back if you make it work, I'm interested!