[Freeswitch-users] Which GSM gateway to buy?

Remko Kloosterman R.Kloosterman at mtel.nl
Wed Jun 17 14:44:25 PDT 2009

I have used board-based voice solutions for ISDN/SS7 over the last 10 years and just moved to gateways and VoIP 2 years ago. I must say I've never been more happy. It scales excellent and is very stable, never had any problem and it's handling about 30.000 calls per day. In the past I've had a fair share of board issues, some crashes, scaling headache. Not totaly bad, but the gateway approach is much nicer. Check out audiocodes, I believe their mediant series supports GSM as well.

Remko