[Freeswitch-users] javascript session.execute

Baskar yudha2008 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 16 23:44:47 PDT 2009

*Hi,

I have some questions can any one assist me and answer this query

Question 1: Can we able to execute all the api command through JavaScript
using session.execute.

Question 2: How to kill the session using uuid_kill whether it is possible.
**If yes means how we will use uuid_kill in session*
*
i have tried some thing like this :

session.execute("uuid_kill", "session.uuid");

session.execute("uuid_kill session.uuid");

but there is no output for the session.execute.

Whether it is possible to execute uuid_kill in javascript

Thanks in advance

Warm Regards,
N.Baskar

*