[Freeswitch-users] How can I join two freeswitch on two servers?

Edmar Cruz darklion11 at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 16 18:28:55 PDT 2009

Actually my plan is if FS Server A has an account of 8011105, FS Server B
shouldn't create another directory config. The user most not create an
account 8011105 ON FS Server B. Single account for two servers. When I used
a gateway config, yes its working but it needs a username and password

My FS A = 192.168.0.104
My FS B = 192.168.0.105

My sample sip_profiles/external/gwfsa.xml

<include>

       <gateway name="gwfasa">

       </gateway>

</include>

I log as 8011104 and call 8011107

When I used this config on FS Server A and I called to FS B (8011107) the
caller user id is 8011105 and the ip is 192.168.0.104

Is there another way to manage the gateway with the caller id of the user
not the gateway user id and is there a gateway that doesn't need a username
and password?