[Freeswitch-users] Controlling Conference Controls

Bradley Brashier bjbrashier at gmail.com
Tue Jun 16 16:33:22 PDT 2009

Hmmm.... is that going to be easier than just modifying the mod_conference
code to allow for a handfull of extra, simple commands? To me, it seems like
for reasons of maintainability, etc, you want as few varied pieces as
possible, in as few languages as possible. Socket scripting doesn't sound
like it would be an extension of what I'm doing, now, more like a totally
new method.

Of course, I'm saying this from a complete outside point of view, and am
more than willing to admit that I don't necessarily know the best course.