[Freeswitch-users] Which GSM gateway to buy?

Steven Brown steve at justfone.com
Tue Jun 16 15:21:06 PDT 2009

Hi ,

I have used PORTech single and double channel units on a couple of small
projects with FS and they seem to have worked well in a low volume
application . Have never tried one of the larger channel count ones yet for
high call volumes though so cant verify how they perform, although just
starting a larger project using 3 x 8 SIM PORTech units so will be able to
give feedback on these in a few weeks.

Steve

Message: 2