[Freeswitch-users] ClueCon 2009 - Getting Ready!

Michael Collins marketing at cluecon.com
Tue Jun 16 10:37:23 PDT 2009

ClueCon 2009 is only seven weeks away! We are all looking forward to meeting
together in Chicago. To make sure that everything goes as planned we would
like to know how many people will be attending. If you have not already
signed up for ClueCon 2009 please do so. Call 877.742.CLUE and Brian will
get you registered. Also, sign up at www.cluecon.com so that you can get
updates on speakers, schedules, and sponsors.

If you have any questions at all please feel free to call or email us. We
look forward to seeing you this August!

-Michael Collins
http://www.cluecon.com