[Freeswitch-users] mod_php needed

Christian Löschenkohl christian.loeschenkohl at xpirio.com
Mon Jun 15 07:55:39 PDT 2009

i tried to
i think i tried everthing and looked closely to everything in libs/esl/php (of
course i build it and included the ESL.php file)

but i do not get the idea in complete, does i work in a client-server way or
in inbound mode like i want to (that is exactly my point)

no examples are there (i would put them in the wiki if i had one)
some simple code i would expect wot work, but i doesn't

<?php

require_once("ESL.php");
$esl = new eslConnection('127.0.0.1', '8021', 'asgag243tsa');

$esl->execute("setVariable", "codec_string=PCMA");
$esl->execute("answer");
$esl->execute("sleep", "2");
$esl->execute("streamFile", "/opt/freeswitch/sounds/en/us/callie/voicemail/8000/vm-hello");
$esl->execute("hangup", "16");

?>

can you please help me, what do i get wrong?

br

E  christian.loeschenkohl at xpirio.com