[Freeswitch-users] funny effect after minimizing xml files

Jason White jason at jasonjgw.net
Mon Jun 15 03:38:08 PDT 2009

Durk de Beer <durk.debeer at isp.solcon.nl> wrote:

>  Hello I've minimized de xml files where possible to make a dialplan that is
>  as short as possible. Now do I've this funny effect to dial my extensions
>  who are running from 200 to 207. It seams that I'm able to dial an
>  extension in closed in a number. So for instants if I dial 120275 extension
>  202 will ring even tried it whit two extensions in a number like 202205 .
>  This results in the first extension ringing so 202205, 202 will ring
>  205202, 205 will ring. At this time I'm unable to pinpoint the cause of
>  this behaviour. Could someone point me to the cause of this effect

I don't understand the problem, but my general advice is this: learn to read
the FreeSWITCH logs carefully. Make sure that the log level is set to "debug",
as it is in the default configuration, then carefully check the log files to
see which dialplan extension matched and how the call was processed.