[Freeswitch-users] mod_voicemail accounts on-the-fly

Ken Rice krice at freeswitch.org
Sat Jun 13 15:41:38 PDT 2009

That does not provide for User configuration only voicemail metadata
storage... Again, at this time you would need to use XML CURL to do what you
are trying to do. There at some point in the future may be a way to grab
users via direct ODBC or other database driver however at this point its not
possible... Your only other possible option is via LDAP for the users