[Freeswitch-users] Unregister extension?

Brian West brian at freeswitch.org
Fri Jun 12 07:51:02 PDT 2009

Its one of the 3000 settings you can change on the identity ... but in
your case I am not sure it would have removed the old registration
before the new one was registered... but check on the preferences or
the identity there is a setting to unregister on reboot.

/b
PS: sofia profile xxx flush_inbound_reg [call-id]

On Jun 12, 2009, at 9:07 AM, Lars Zeb wrote:

> No, it’s not too harsh, João, but I hope not all of my questions
> were answered on the wiki.
>
> I do try to go to the wiki first. I think that my total ignorance of
> the environment makes it difficult for me to do a search on the wiki
> or Google. I did try before asking this list. My query to Google was
> “Freeswitch unregister”. That was the best I could do given my
> limited knowledge.
>
> Thank you for the help. I’ll learn eventually.
>
> Lars

Brian West
brian at freeswitch.org

-- Meet us at ClueCon!  http://www.cluecon.com