[Freeswitch-users] FIFO through javascript

Baskar yudha2008 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 11 05:13:15 PDT 2009

Hi,

    I have configured inbound in FS SVN Trunk. i have written small program
for inbound call to bridge. i have used session fifo

session.execute( "fifo", "sales_fifo_1 out wait undef
'/usr/local/freeswitch/sounds/en/us/callie/time/8000/tomorrow.wav'" );

session.execute("bridge", "sofia/internal/1003%XXXXXXXXXXXX");

Inbound call pass through JavaScript session and play the voice file but it
did not bridge to the extension 1003. It keep on playing the same voice
file. how can i bridge the call after
session.execute.

session.execute( "fifo", "sales_fifo_1 out wait undef
'/usr/local/freeswitch/sounds/en/us/callie/time/8000/tomorrow.wav'" );

Can any one assist me to resolve the above problem

--
Warm Regards,
N.Baskar