[Freeswitch-users] Problems with make current

Nik Middleton nik.middleton at noblesolutions.co.uk
Wed Jun 10 11:30:55 PDT 2009

Hi Guys,

Ran make current today, and am getting the following errors.  I ran
bootstrap and configure, but still get these messages.

Any ideas ?  Looks like I'm now missing some libraries

Regards,

configure: configuring in libs/pcre

configure: running /bin/sh './configure.gnu'
--prefix=/usr/local/freeswitch  --cache-file=/dev/null --srcdir=.

configure: error: cannot find sources (pcre.h.in) in .

configure: error: /bin/sh './configure.gnu' failed for libs/pcre