[Freeswitch-users] DTMF Problems

Rudolf Denert rdenert at tng.de
Tue Jun 9 05:56:49 PDT 2009

Hello,

I can give the all-clear! It was my mistake ( ...and it was a silly one :-/ ) I had to applications that interfere each other.

They are:

       <!--action application="start_dtmf"/ -->
       <!--action application="start_dtmf_generate" data="true"/-->

I don't know why I skip that in my dialplan!!!

http://wiki.freeswitch.org/wiki/Misc._Dialplan_Tools_start_dtmf

Yes! A small mistake with a huge effect. But thanks for all you help. :-)

Greetz