[Freeswitch-users] Can't hear outbound calls

Jason White jason at jasonjgw.net
Mon Jun 8 20:30:51 PDT 2009

Lars Zeb <larclap at yahoo.com> wrote:
> I had a working FS installation which I messed up by doing a fresh install.
> I tried to integrate all my custom changes, but I'm sure I screwed something
> up.

Git is an excellent tool for keeping track of FreeSWITCH configuration
changes. The history of my configuration is maintained in a git repository
under /opt/freeswitch/conf - git simply creates a .git subdirectory to store
all of the revisions as they are committed.

Git revert and git stash have been very useful at times, not to mention git
reset --hard.

Since Git is used for Linux kernel development, it should be available from
most recent Linux distributions, and it can probably be compiled for other
Unix-like environments as well.