[Freeswitch-users] Problem with attendant transfer

Durk de Beer durk.debeer at isp.solcon.nl
Mon Jun 8 00:37:16 PDT 2009

 Hello all,

 I have observed an issue on using Freeswitch and some SIP-phones. Ok the problem is this. Some phones, when attempting an attendant transfer, put the recipient of the transfer on hold. This results in Freeswitch starting to
 stream MOH music to the phone put on hold, if implemented. When now the original phone is pasing the transfer, Freeswitch is not going to process this transfer because the recipient end of it is on hold. It is however terminating the connections it has with the phone initiating the transfer. This means that the recipient of the transfer is never
 coming of hold again until it terminates the call.

 Is there a way to detect this behaviour, so I can get the recipient of hold before Freeswitch is processing the transfer?.

 Kind regards

 Durk